17 April 2011

before, after, and in progress

I, of course, didn't get nearly as much accomplished as I thought I would this weekend, but I thought I would go ahead and give you an update. As much as I would like to just show you beautiful pictures, home projects just don't work that way, so here we go...


kitchen


i'm keeping an eye out for a new light fixture. i think i lost a light bulb a day this past week...

white bead board wainscoting + new window treatments coming soon


i have yet to sand and paint the drawers and cabinet doors

looking into the dining room


 dining room


i'm keeping an eye out for a new light fixture in here too



entry

need. new. window. treatments...
focal wall

one of bella's favorite spots!


Short, sweet and to the point!

xoxo

a

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day!