09 April 2011

weekend to do

List time! I can't seem to focus on one task... I keep getting distracted with other things...

I have; however, given Bella a bath. Poor girl, she hates baths so much, but she's submissive so she just puts up with it. 

"all clean mom! now let me out of the bathroom!"



air drying...
And... I've made a temporary shelf for the tv out of a piece that came with the house [I found it in the garage]. The legs are reminiscent of hair-pin legs indicative of vintage furniture, so I had to find a use for them. I asked a friend who has access to shop tools make me a simple shelf to mount the legs to.

the table found in the garage

nothing like turning the kitchen island into my workshop!

all done!
Now for the rest of the things I need to do

_ laundry
_ clean kitchen
_ put dishes in dishwasher away
_ clean out flower beds
_ fix details on sofa
_ take Bella for a walk
_ get mat board for prints so i can frame
_ go to the gym
_ tackle the one box i have left to unpack that i've been putting off
_ lowes- paint + plants
_ pillows for guest bedroom

There is a good chance that I've added things I've already done and crossed them out, but it makes me feel like I've actually accomplished something...


xoxo

a

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day!